Each year the Institute:
- Participates in the implementation of 70 - 80 projects that have received a budget and competitive financing, including about 30 projects RFBR, 30-35 Integration projects, programs of SBRAS, RAS, 5-6 international projects;
- Publishes in international and national scientific journals -170 - 180 articles and reviews from 2 to 5 educational manuals, 2 - monographs and several chapters in collective monographs;
- Publishes and registers 20-25 patents, in 2012 the Institute was awarded a diploma of Federal service on intellectual property (Rospatent) the inclusion of an invention in the top "100 patents of the Russian Federation";
- Participates in numerous International and Russian conferences and presents over 200 messages;
- Organizes 1-2 large scientific conferences and schools, 5-6 seminars and presentations;
- In the Institute 20-30 students of younger courses get practice within the overall workshop on organic chemistry, more than 20 students come to trial practice throughout the year, 10-15 undergraduate students choose Institute for passing undergraduate and diploma practice.