New way of obtaining high-performance images on aluminum and its alloys
In Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry of the Siberian Branch of the RussianAcademy of Sciences (NIOCH) there has been developed a new method of obtaining line, text and halftone pictures on aluminum and its alloys.
Aluminotypie products present aluminum surface with various images on it. The method makes it possible to obtain nameplates, dash panels, numbers, signs and high resolution photos.
Deposited image and information on aluminum goods are characterized by
- high resistance to environmental exposure – atmospheric and climatic factors
- high stability to electricity disruption and irradiation
- temperature resistance (information is preserved up to melting temperature of aluminum base)
- resistance to attrition (the image is deleted only with a metal base)
- resistance to the exposure to any organic solvents
- high resolution (up to 300 lines per 1mm)
- no necessity to protect the image with vanish (lacquer) and other films
The main advantage of the method is simplification of technology with high quality of production process and product performance of the finished goods.
NIOCH takes orders on the production of goods from aluminum or its alloys of 0.2 to 1.0 mm thickness and maximum size of 300х400 mm with any information typed on them (textual, numeric, graphic, imaging, etc.).
Prices are negotiable.
The cost of 1 dm 2 (net of VAT) – 100 rub. Volume of orders (dm2) is contracted.
- Image or text design on paper with the size included electronic document (Corel Draw)
- The sample of aluminum goods is agreed with the client before it is launched into production.
- It is desirable that the goods are produced from the materials of the client.
N.N. Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry,
Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
9, Acad. Lavrentiev Ave, 630090, Novosibirsk, 90, Russsia
PhD. Vladimir Vladimirovich Shelkovnikov, Head of the Laboratory