We cordially invite you to participate in
"The 9th International workshop on Organic Electronics" (ORGEL-2019)
that will be held
in Novosibirsk Akademgorodok (Russia) on September 23-29, 2019.
ORGEL-2019 is aimed at personal contacts and direct exchange and discussion of the newest research information relevant to organic electronics in a broader sense. Thematically, it embraces all related topics such as the design, synthesis and characterization of new low- and high-molecular organic (organoelement, coordination, etc.) compounds and materials; design, manufacturing and functional characterization of devices; as well as experimental and theoretical methods applied in the field.
It is planned to have invited talks (30 minutes), oral talks (20 minutes) and poster sessions.
Akademgorodok is the world-famous scientific and educational center. It is located 20 kilometers away from Novosibirsk. The unique atmosphere of research and development of the Akademgorodok is created by its over 30 scientific research institutes and Novosibirsk State University, all located in pristine natural surroundings.
The Workshop continues previous events within extended framework of the Leverhulme Trust / Core-to-Core Joint Workshops on Organic Electronics of Highly-Correlated Molecular Systems.
The official language of the Conference is English.
- Fundamentals of organic electronics: charge transport, modeling, photophysics, etc
- Design and synthesis of materials for organic electronics: organic conductors and semiconductors, dielectrics, substrates, etc.
- Organic field effect transistors: single crystal, polymer and monolayer OFETs, integrated circuits and related devices.
- Organic light emitting devices: OLEDs and OLETs, white light-emitting devices, organic lasers.
- Organic and hybrid solar cells: small molecules and polymer photovoltaics, tandem cells, perovskites-based photovoltaics, etc.
- Organic sensors: physical (pressure, temperature, photo, etc.) sensors, chemo- and biosensors.