BETULIN, 90+%Betulin refers to the number of triterpenoids of lupine.
Betulin contained in a family of birch trees (Betula alba, B. pendula, B. pubescent, B. Platyphylla). Except birch betulin extracted from plants Ziziphus vulgaris and Trochodendron aralioides.
Betulin is a preparation of natural origin and exhibits different biological activities: anti-inflammatory, antiviral, hepatoprotective, anti-tumor, antioxidant.
Acute toxicity study revealed that betulin is not a toxic substance, and shows no allergenic properties.
Betulin as natural hepatoprotector can be used in medicine:
- acute and chronic lesions of the liver;
- in chemical and radiation therapy for cancer patients;
- when alcogolic liver damage;
- with trauma, burns, surgical operations.
Betulin is used in cosmetics for sensitive and mature skin, suncreens, bleaching agents, protective day cream.
In N.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences a new environmentally friendly and economical way of processing of birch to obtain Betulin 90+% was developed.
Appearance: white powder, stable up to 245-247O C.
Terms and conditions: at least 24 months, in a dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 30O C, without direct sunlight.
Patent 24607741 (RU)
- search for partners to medicinal forms;
- release of the active substance on the orders;
- joint organization of industrial production.
Commercial offerN.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences offers:
- the manufacture of products on orders;
- search for partners for production medicines;
- joint organization of industrial production;
- license agreement;
- development of effective and the best formulations for producers of dietary supplements.
CONTACT:N.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
Promote Applied Research Department
9, Academician Lavrentjev Ave.,
Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Tel.: +7(383) 330-96-61
Fax: +7 (383) 330-97-52