BORNEOL HIGH PURITY 90-99%
Borneol relates to bicyclic monoterpene alcohols.
Its chemical structure like camphor, wherein the ketone group reduce to a hydroxyl group, but the latter, is not toxic.
Borneol is used in pharmaceutical, perfumery and cosmetics, wood processing, agriculture and other industries.
Borneol is a part of a large member of drugs, both for internal and for external use, is used in the treatment of a wide range of diseases.
Borneol has the following properties:
- Tonic effect
- Stimulates the adrenal cortex
- Has an antidepressant effect
- Improves blood circulation
- Stimulates digestions used for bronchitis, colds and flu
In N.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences technological process of the production of borneol from renewable plant materials using standard production equipment was developed.
The used method allows to obtain a product containing 90-99% of the basic substance.
Appearance: colorless or slightly yellow crystals with camphor-pine spent. Few soluble in water, but soluble in the most organic solvents.
Terms and conditions: at least 12 months at room temperature or in refrigerator (+5 – 10OC) in glass or plastic jars with scew-tight plastic lids and gaskets.
- search for partners to dosage forms;
- release of the active substance on the orders.
Commercial offerN.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences offers:
- the manufacture of products on orders;
- search for partners for production medicines;
- joint organization of industrial production;
- license agreement;
- development of effective and the best formulations for producers of dietary supplements.
CONTACT:N.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry
of Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences
Promote Applied Research Department
9, Academician Lavrentjev Ave.,
Novosibirsk 630090, Russia
Tel.: +7(383) 330-96-61
Fax: +7 (383) 330-97-52