We are pleased to welcome you to the III International conference
"Spin physics, spin chemistry and spin technology" (SPCT-2018)
which will be held in Novosibirsk, Russia
on September 10-15, 2018.
The Conference will be a joint effort of the Institutes of the SB RAS Rzhanov Institute of Semiconductors SB RAS, N.N.Vorozhtsov Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry SB RAS, International Tomography Center SB RAS, Voevodsky Institute of Chemical Kinetics and Combustion SB RAS and Novosibirsk State University.
It will continue the work of the I International Conference "Spin physics, spin chemistry, and spin technology" held in Kazan in 2011 organized by Kazan E.K. Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute and I II International Conference "Spin physics, spin chemistry, and spin technology" held in St.Petersburg in 2015 organized by Ioffe Institute and Kazan E.K. Zavoisky Physical-Technical Institute http://www.inno-mir.ru/spinconf/index.php
It is planned to have about 40 invited talks (30 minutes), 60 oral talks (20 minutes) and 100 posters. The total number of participants will be approximately 200.
The official language of the Conference will be English.
The Conference will cover the following topics:
- Spin-dependent properties of semiconductors
- Spin-dependent chemical reactions
- Spins in low-dimensional structures
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Optically induced spin polarization
- Chemically induced spin polarization
- Strongly correlated spin systems
- Magnetic impurities and molecules
- Spin dynamics
- Spin transport
- Spin-dependent phenomena in heterostructures
- Spin-based devices
- Quantum computing with spins
- Spin based crystallography, spin based nanometrologys
- Solar energy research with spins